Saturday, February 27, 2010

Python Python Python

Sure I'm not talking about the Mega snake from the Greek Mythology :)

You all technical people know that I'm talking about a famous programming language.

I had a rather short experience with Python, I had to embed it in a LabVIEW program (I see that a lot actually, Python gets embedded in other programming languages).



http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ is a site made by a Python programmer from the UK. It contains a blog, some Python projects and Libraries, and lots of Python resources.

It is a rather simple site though, oriented to those interested in Python.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...