Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you're an Engineer, and You're Crazy.....Read on!

I just adored the domain of this web site

http://www.crazyengineers.com/ 



Crazy Engineers is a common platform for all engineers (including those working in the IT sector), to meet and exchange ideas, chat, and be inspired by stories of other leading engineers around the globe.

I was so happy when I spotted an interview in the "Small Talk" corner with "Stephen Wolfram" (the inventor of Mathematica and the author of "a new kind of science"). i'm a big fan of the man!

I guess you find some useful ideas for you on this site I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...