Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Those Deitel Guys !

I must tell you, when I'm shopping for IT books (or looking for them in a library), I'm always intrigued by the "Deitel & Deitel" Books.

When I ran into their website I found that there is more.



If you log into http://www.deitel.com/ you will find some reviews of their books, but if you click on the "Resource Centers" tab you will find a large number of IT topics.


Pressing on one topic (say iPhone App Development) you will get a wealth of links to external web sites, and articles full of tips and resources for the subject you chose.

Click on the "Tutorials" Tab, and just dive into a see of articles full of tips, guides, for many programming languages and platforms.



I'm sure you'll love the Deitel Guys the way I do ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...