Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mod My Everything

Don't you just love those Apple goodies.
Personally, I was so excited about my iPhone when I got it on my birthday.
I was more excited about my Mini MAC, which is awesome!

ModMyI is dedicated for the Apple portables (iPhone, iPod, and soon the iPAD).



you can learn new stuff at the Guides pages, or check out new reviews, check out what's new to download, or check what people are talking about at the forums.

ModMyI has links for a family of similar web sites: ModMyMoto for Motorola lovers, and ModMyGphone, for phones running Google's Android.

Click around and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...