Thursday, June 28, 2012

ATARI's 40th Anniversary



And a happy Anniversary it is!
It's the 40 Anniversary for ATARI!

I'm sure some of you remember the above console, or may be you were even addicted to it!
 
Until not long ago, people in my country kept referring to video games by "ATARI", weather they played it on consoles or computers, they would say, I want to play "ATARI", or I am the champion of "ATARI".

This is a simple evidence that ATARI people (and Mr. Nolan Bushnell in particular) are the pioneers of Video games.

An industry full of fun and innovation for decades now.
I'm new to this industry, but personally, I hope I can add to it in a way to be memorable for people.

But for now, let us all wish ATARI many happy returns of the day :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...