Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Make Use Of

Love the title?
You might ask: "Make Use of what?".
Well, make use of the technology of course! (this is a technical blog, remember?).


One of the coolest resources on the web!


I came across it when I was looking for gaming resources.


MakeUseOf is more of a resource that contains ways and guides to how to use technology, not how to build it.


For example, the article that I came across on MakeUseOf introduced platforms for building games that I didn't hear of, but I didn't find an article that contains programming or developing tips.


It also contains news, tips, some Geeky fun stuff, and the best part in my opinion, the "Guides".
They have now 50 guides that can be downloaded for free! (download them here: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/download ).


So check it out ( http://www.makeuseof.com/ ), I'm sure you'll find it's a very useful tech resource for you.


Enjoy it, and share it! (check the buttons below).

1 comment:

  1. I just went on that site today to see what facebook status update schedulers there were. It turns our facebook has an app called greeting scheduler that works well for scheduling status updates or even happy birthday messages to people for you :)

    makeuseof is a great site :)

    ReplyDelete

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...