Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cool Tech Ideas

Share
I just stumbled upon this website when I was creating back links for my blog "Have a Break!"
the title, and the domain name, are both cool! it's "Idea Shower"
I clicked around discovering it, and I ran into this cool piece about creating multiple passwords for multiple websites (a problem that I faced), this you got to read to get a sample from inside the "Shower":

http://www.ideashower.com/our_solutions/remember-just-one-password-thats-unique-for-every-site/

So check it out, you will love it, all the three parts of it, the "ideas", the "Solutions", and the "Blog".

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brighter Future for the Web!

Wanna know what this is all about? Well it's about the new Firefox OS (operating system) for mobiles! Mozilla is introducing it thi...